Thursday, July 17, 2014

5,000 Views! :)

Since I started over sharing this past January, I am excited to announce that my blog has exceeded 5,000 views

Excited! so precious!! I know this little girl, she is even more adorable in person!!

Some cool stats about Weim Time:

My blog has been viewed in 10 countries!

United States
4998
Germany
19
Canada
15
Malaysia
14
Russia
10
Spain
8
Thailand
8
Australia
5
Dominican Republic
5
Lithuania
4

 
It has also earned a whopping: $1.76
(my goal is to not spend this all in one place! LOL)

Over half of my blogs are read from an iPhone (54%) while Android readers are only 13%. 

Stats aside...Blogging is therapeutic for me. 
It helps me stay accountable to my 2014 goals, share my experience with infertility, and recap the months as they quickly come and go. 
My blog is constantly evolving and changing as I'm learning as I go.  
I would love to hear from you, the readers, about what interests you.
What would you like me to blog more about? 

Health and fitness?
Weight Loss?
Free Workouts?
Infertility?
Smokey?
Barry and me?

Let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading, sharing, commenting, and more! Cheers to another 5,000 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment