Monday, February 23, 2015

25 Week Bump Date

25 Week Bump Date

My age: 29
How far along: 25 weeks
How big is baby: About 13.5 inches and almost 2 pounds each!
Weight Gain: 22-23 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight of 135lbs.
Exercise/Activity Level:  I had my first official "workout" in months on Saturday, February 14th. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and did 15 minutes on the TRX. It felt amazing! Then I woke up sick on Sunday :( I finally felt good enough to head back to the gym on Wednesday. I did a TRX workout along with some cable machine exercises and swam for 10 minutes in the lap pool. My back is feeling so much better and I feel better about myself when I can get to the gym :)
Maternity clothes:  My regular workout pants I wear to work are starting to be a little too snug- luckily my Mom bought me a new pair of workout pants last week that I have room to grow into in the coming weeks.
Stretch marks: None yet...
Belly button: It's not an attractive situation, but is starting to not stick out at least when I'm wearing a tighter shirt.
Sleep: I'm noticing this week that I'm starting to get more uncomfortable. I'm having some round ligament pain which makes it painful to move from side to side during the night, but I don't have to wake up to go potty in the middle of the night so I'm not complaining!
Best moment of the week: For Valentine's Day/our babymoon, Barry suprised me with a night downtown on Saturday. We went to dinner at Scotty's and then to The Band Perry concert at Banker's Life Fieldhouse! The girls danced like crazy the whole concert. We ended the night with a late night snack from Rock Bottom and then put the girls to bed about midnight. We had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel before heading back home.

And passing my glucose test! No gestional diabetes! Yay! :)
 
Food cravings: I'm still craving sweets more than usual. I broke down and had a donut from Dunkin Donuts on Monday after my glucose test...and then went back on Tuesday for more... (ok, 3 more)..Opps!
 
Food aversions: Nada.
Symptoms:
  • Round ligament pain- or at least I think that's what it is occurs more at night and makes it uncomfortable to move from side to side.

Movement: The girls are crazy active. I always feel one baby I think more than the other. (I think it's A because it's on my right side where she is) This week I could see my stomach move with my t-shirt on and then kicking/dancing away! Everytime I go to record it on my phone, they stop. (Naturally)
Gender: Girls
Labor Signs? Nope
What I'm looking forward to:  The next exciting event is an ultrasound at 27 weeks and a tour of the hospital. My parents are planning on going with Barry and I to the appointments. I'm excited for them to see the girls on the ultrasound. We are also doing our baby classes in March which I'm semi excited about and semi nervous about.
What I’m nervous about:  Not much! I'm more excited for the month of March. We have two baby showers, baby classes, ultrasounds, and lots of OB appts! We will be putting in the floor to the nursery in the coming weeks and then can start putting together cribs, dressers, and more! Everything is starting to get more real.
What I miss: Laying on my belly, not being so out of breath, and my abs.
Next appointment: Monday, March 2nd 3pm- OB Appt, Growth Ultrasound, and a hospital tour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment